Saturday, March 05, 2011

Into Twenty-Eleven

God gave me a precious lesson and tough experience in January.
I appreciate that.
Trust that everything happen for a reason.

I'm thankful that you left me this way.
Showing me the door with your heartless words and cold-blooded behaviour.

You affirmed me that no guys will turn down a free meal in this world.
You affirmed me that standing by your partner's worst & tough moments doesn't equate to sharing your partner's good and rainbow times.

And You, you affirmed me that some girls can behave loosely without integrity.
I, as a girl, I feel ashamed.

Some say the tears are not worth, but I say the tears are worth.
They companied me through the days & nights, leading me to the light and a stronger me now.

It maybe hard to love or trust now.
But still, the positive me, I still want to be able to love and trust again.

No comments: